EN Standard S690 Fine Grain Structural Steel Plate
S690 structural steel plate is quenched and tempered to achieve a fine grain and increase hardness and strength.
- Quenched and tempered to achieve a fine grain and increase strength.
- Yield strength of 690 MPa.
- Used in structures bearing extremely heavy loads, such as bridges, offshore drilling rigs and buildings, as well as in heavy construction equipment and cranes.
- Meets European structural steel standard EN 10025:2004.
- Similar to ASTM A514, but not required to comply with exactly the same tolerances.
- Due to quickly shifting inventory with this grade of structural steel, please inquire about available sizes.