Leeco’s® Commitment to Product & Service Quality
Leeco® Steel, LLC is dedicated to continually providing outstanding quality and service to our customers through the continual improvement of our quality management system. Every employee must be focused on providing our customers with the highest quality products that meet or exceed all applicable requirements and improving the value of the company for all stakeholders.
ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management
Leeco Steel’s quality management system has been certified to meet ISO 9001 Quality Management System standards since 2001. Quality is a core tenant in how we do business. From executive management to interns, all Leeco employees are committed to providing top-quality products with unmatched customer service and undergo regular training to ensure understanding and discuss process improvement.
How Leeco Steel’s Quality Management System Works to Improve Customer Satisfaction
Leeco Steel’s quality management system requires and verifies accuracy in every step of the order fulfillment process, and requires that Leeco:
- Stocks and supplies steel plate that has been inspected and verified to meet regulatory specifications (such as ASTM, CSA and EN standards).
- Utilizes a bar coded inventory tagging system to ensure correct order processing and to create accurate shipping documents to include in each bill of lading.
- Performs order confirmation and product quality checks on each order before sending it out the door.
- Provides customers with detailed product documentation – such as metallurgical test reports, Charpy impact test results and more – with each purchase.
- Maintains consistent quality management procedures used in every Leeco Steel facility, domestic and international.
- Audits mill suppliers regularly to ensure we only source from quality sources.
- Administers customer satisfaction surveys for constant process improvement.