EN Standard S890 Super Fine Grain Structural Steel Plate
Combining excellent weldability and strength, EN S890 steel plate is a high-yield structural steel.
- Quenched and tempered to achieve a fine grain and increase toughness and strength, while still remaining relatively weldable.
- Yield strength of 890 MPa, or slightly more than 130 ksi.
- Typical thickness ranges from 3/16” (5 mm) to 4” (100 mm).
- Used for heavy modern equipment, such as haul trailers, cranes booms, truck frames and logging and construction equipment as well as design fabrications.
- Meets European structural steel standard EN 10025:2004.
- Due to quickly shifting inventory with this grade of structural steel, please inquire about available sizes.