S275 Steel Plate
S275 structural steel plate is a formable and strong structural steel used for a variety of applications.
- Common carbon structural steel that can be bolted, riveted and welded in a full range of construction and fabrication including bridges and other general structural projects.
- Meets European structural steel standard EN 10025:2004.
- Similar to ASTM A36 steel grade.
- Material properties and chemical compositions vary by qualities (i.e. JR, JO) as specified by EN 10025 grade specifications.
- Due to quickly shifting inventory with this grade of structural steel, please inquire about available sizes.