MIL-A 46100 Military-Grade Steel Plate
MIL–A 46100 steel plate is military spec armor steel that exhibits high-hardness and is approved for use within the Department of the Army.
- Military-grade of steel plate typically used as structural or vehicle armor to stop high-velocity projectiles, such as sniper fire.
- Sold plates are DFARS compliant and include full certification documentation.
- Surface hardness between 477 and 534 BHN.
- Material can be formed, but does have ductile limitations.
- National Institute of Justice certification or UL testing available upon request.
Leeco® Steel stocks the following standard sizes, but other sizes may be available for special orders.
|MIL-A 46100||3/16" – 2"||48" – 120"||Up to 480"|