AR450 / 450F Abrasion Resistant Steel Plate
Leeco® Steel stocks and supplies large quantities of AR450 steel plate, which offers more surface hardness than AR400 without compromising formability.
- Abrasion resistant steel grade that offers more surface hardness than AR400 without compromising ductility and formability.
- Surface hardness of 410-490 BNH.
- Ideal for moderate-to-heavy wear uses, such as in bucket components, dump body trucks and construction equipment.
- While often requested for ammunition target surfaces, AR450 is not certified for ballistic use. Browse Leeco Steel’s Military & Ballistic steel grades for military-certified ballistic steel plate.
- Also referred to as AR450F (formable).
- Composition and hardening processes differ between mills. Mill test reports are supplied with each order.
Leeco Steel stocks the following standard sizes, but other sizes may be available for special orders.
|AR 450||3/16" – 2"||48" – 96"||Up to 480"|