AR450 / 450F Abrasion Resistant Steel Plate
Leeco® Steel stocks and supplies large quantities of AR450 steel plate, which offers more surface hardness than AR400 without compromising formability.
- Abrasion resistant steel grade that offers more surface hardness than AR400 without compromising ductility and formability.
- Surface hardness of 410-490 BNH.
- Ideal for moderate-to-heavy wear uses, such as in bucket components, dump body trucks and construction equipment.
- Also referred to as AR450F (formable).
- Composition and hardening processes differ between mills. Mill test reports are supplied with each order.
Looking For Mil-Spec?
While often requested for ammunition target surfaces, AR500 steel plate is not certified for ballistic use. Browse Leeco Steel’s Military & Ballistic steel grades for military-certified ballistic steel plate.
Leeco Steel stocks the following standard sizes, but other sizes may be available for special orders.
||3/16" – 2"
||48" – 96"
||Up to 480"