140 KSI Ultra-High Strength Structural-Quality Steel Plate
140 ksi min-yield steel plates are premium ultra-high strength, structural quality, heat-treated plates.
- Ultra-high strength structural-quality steel plate that offers high yield and tensile strengths combined with excellent weldability and formability.
- Minimum yield strength of 140 ksi (960 MPa).
- Quenched and tempered for increased strength.
- Common applications include the manufacture of heavy equipment such as semi trailers, crane booms, truck frames, logging and construction equipment.
- Composition and heat treatment processes differ between mills, but yield strength is guaranteed to be at least 140 ksi.
- Mill test reports are supplied with each order.
Leeco® Steel stocks the following standard sizes, but other sizes may be available for special orders.
|140 ksi / 960 MPa
||3/16" – 1/2"
||48" – 96"
||Up to 480"